Hello guys we are here again and for fluent speaking English you should try some English tongue twister sentences here some examples I am going to give to practice.
- Peter piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.
- A pack of pickled peppers peter piper picked.
- If peter piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.
- Where’s the pack of pickled peppers peter piper picked ?
- The sixth sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick
- Twelve twins twirled twelve twigs.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was not very fuzzy was he?
- A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
I hope you all can read these tongue twisters like this sentences you should also practice by your own and you will get the confidence to make sentences fluently.